To launch a non-political, non-profit campaign for visible social change through Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) to address challenges in the areas of:
- Climate change/environment, sustainable development, forest, water resources, agriculture, food security, human health.
- Terrestrial ecosystems and biodiversity and coastal zones, rural & urban regeneration, management & recycling of waste, natural disasters, environmental sustainability, green economy, management of climate change.
- Search on a wide range of biophysical, economic and social themes, agro-biodiversity as an instrument for climate change adaptation.
- Feasibility studies, market assessments and legal reviews, financial flows into climate change solutions.
- Environmental conservation and promotion, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Saving energy and minimizing the use of non-renewable resources, gender equality & women empowerment.
- Drug abuse, human rights, disabled/special persons, poverty & hunger eradication, quality education, universal primary education, elementary & secondary education.
- Healthcare, reducing child mortality, improving maternal health, combating HIV/AIDS malaria & other major diseases.
- Developing sustainable community based organizations, sport, cultural, economic and youth development programs and above all legislation.
- Implementation of ESDF objectives.